• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AnalySmash - A Smash Bros. Analysis

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
  • Hey, everyone! I am Ultra - Retro Reviver. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. since the Nintendo 64. The Smash franchise has been one of my absolute favourites. I've even started practicing how to play Melee and Project M competitively. However, before I got into competitive Smash - I started a series in March of 2014 called "AnalySmash". AnalySmash is an analytical look at the character's movesets (and I am going to eventually further this to stages and more). I'll try to keep this as up to date as possible but don't quote me on that -- I'm not exactly the most organized person around.

If you want the playlist for the videos, you can find it here: Playlist (click)

For the individual videos, you can find them here:
    Spoiler:

Back