• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon OceanRed

Years
  • This is back from the dead!! The map will look a lot different since I have a new computer because the old one died :( also any help with a new title is greatly appreciated :D

: Story :

The events of this story is set ten years after Gold challenged Red in G/S/C, however in this universe this game is set in, the new Napon region is an archipelago of three major islands. These island's names are Cinnabar Island, Celadon Island and Cerulean Island (woa wait is this Kanto underwater?! Yes.).

Spoiler:

: Planned Features :
    • New Storyline I suppose
    • New Region
    • New evil team
    • (Unique?)New legendary
    • Decapitalisation
    • Reusable TM's
    • Forgettable HM's
    • Physical/Special Split
    • Fairy Type (Maybe)
    • Gen 6 Catching Pok?mon awards EXP
    • EV cap to 252
    • Displaying IV
    • Edits to Pokemon evolutions
    • Edits to moves, especially HM's (BECAUSE IMAGINE BEING HIT WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO DISINTEGRATE A ROCK OR A TREE HOW IS THAT LIKE 40 DAMAGE)
    • New Sprites for Trainers
    • Running Indoors (because we have places to go, furniture to break, Pokemon to heal)
    • B2W2 Repel System
    • Nature Coloured Stats
    • Rough Skin Update
    • Crits Update
    • Poison Leaves Pok?mon at 1HP
    • Egg Hatch lvl is Changed to 1
    • Day/Night System (Maybe)
    • And more! (Maybe)

my ideas here:
      Spoiler:
    : Team :

Team:
    Mr Appleson: Mapping and Scripting and some features
    Potentially you!

Seriously though any help will be appreciated, just PM me and tell me what you'd like to help with and yeah ^_^

I need help with a better name am thinking of either Pokemon OceanRed or something else but I don't know at the moment help me please rip

Screenshots of what I've done so far are attached

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=471720]hey look it's me[/url]
    this produces
    hey look it's me

looks pretty interesting honestly
    although taking out the 2 magikarp part and making him seem overpowered would be a humorous ironic thing
    why is kanto underwater tho?

Years
  • HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=471720]hey look it's me[/url]
    this produces
    hey look it's me

looks pretty interesting honestly
    although taking out the 2 magikarp part and making him seem overpowered would be a humorous ironic thing
    why is kanto underwater tho?
    Thanks for the first part ^_^

Thank you ^_^
    And yeah I should probably do that because that'd be great, just turn up bit worried but confident that this dude is going to destroy you
    Kanto's underwater because I was looking at AdvanceMap and was like "what if it was underwater" I have no idea to be honest, I could come up with major plot ideas like Kyogre got loose and destroyed most of Kanto because Rayquaza never existed but I'm too lazy for that

Turjo

Somewhat lazy
    Years
  • Very good storyline and Graphics.
    Keep up the good work.Let me know, if you need help because I am also new in rom hacking.:D

Years
  • Hey buddy,
    Look at the tool linked in my signature,
    It can be really helpful for you :)

and the project sound and look good,
    Hope you get upto it :)
    Just took a quick look at your tool and it looks amazing :) seriously man I can't thank you enough for making it ^^

And thank you once I finished the first 3 towns/cities I'll be posting a demo beta thing ^^

Years
  • This idea is back from the dead! Now that I have a new computer (my old laptop that I used to work on this game died and with it all of the data) I can work on this idea again ^_^

Back