• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption Of the Week Game/Contest!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • I got the idea for this thread off another site but its pretty fun :D. basically, once a week I will make a post with a picture of something to do with Pokemon; it could be anything. A screenshot from the TV show or a videogame screenshot or whatever. Basically, the object of the game is to make up an original caption for the pic. It doesn?t have to be to do with Pokemon, the caption, it can be ANYTHING as long as it relates in a way to the pic. I?ll give a simple example: this sprite I edited on paint, (yes I know its very strange. I was bored!) Could have the caption, ?the discovery that ballet was not good for Pokemon was made just a leeetle but late!? okay the pic is attached. I?ll have to double post to make this weeks picture because I don?t know how to make two attachments in one post, sorry for the rule break. -_- I wont do it again!

[edit: having some trouble with attachments...excuse me if they dont work, i'll keep trying.]

Soph

Years
  • Okay here is the pic for this week in this post, I?ll leave it up until next week then judge the best one and announce the winner then put up a new one. (I?m not allowed to compete :P). this game can be really funny so I hope everyone likes it and gets involved. Okay, start making up captions! Try to make them as funny as possible. You can enter as many times as you want with as many captions as you like. (Heh, Dakota will be good at this one!) Oh yes, and if anyone has any good pics that they think would be good for the game please show me, cos I am happy to find any good pic to use!

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • ok, cool idea, Soph!

Pikachu: Togepi's aern't supposed to learn water gun. Hmm, better use scary face to retaliate!

Soph

Years
  • ..............okay no one further posted in my thread....agghhh...please peoples play my game....

Soph

Years
  • come on...where are all the posts :P surely more people than this have some caption ideas???!!!

Bahou

Aqua Network Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 12, 2004
    Pikachu: LOOK AT DA FUNNY FACE!!!!
    Togepi: *Crys louder.*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *Pikachu use Scary Face on Togepi*
    Pikachu: Stop crying or I will cook you!
    *clueless*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Phoenix Boy said:
    Note im thinking that togepi is crying with joy

Picachu: Togepi must you laugh at my plastic surgery accident?
    ehh...you know this thread is over a month old?

If you wanna reply to this topic please makea new thread and not post in ths one.

Until Soph PMs me to open it, this is closed.

Back