• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mercenaries RP - OOC

MasterfulD

Passerby Boy
Years
  • So, here is the OOC thread for the Mercenaries RP. Use this for discussion, or anything else that comes to mind. For a full overview of the RP, or to sign up, see the IC thread located in the Pokemon Roleplaying section. I'll post missions on here as well as the IC thread, so you can keep up to speed.
    Rules:
    1. OOC only. Put any IC stuff, or SUs, in the IC thread. Pretty self-explanatory.
    2. No spam. What, you thought i'd allow it? 9.9
    3. Because two rules is a bit short, i've added another.

So, post away!

Announcement
    I wrote this RP so that, at times, it would work without me supervising your every move. The time has come to put this to the test.
    I am going on holiday tommorrow, and won't be back for a week. I am about to make an IC post on the other thread, giving each team a mission. You're all sensible people, i'm sure you can write for this one - all the new NPCs will be free-for-all, and I will post bios with them so you know how to write for them. This isn't incredibly hard, you're all intelligent peop-le. Just don't let the thread die, and i'll see you all in a week!
    A few points:
    1. The Commander, Marlon, The Saviour and B are not free-for-all NPCs, you may not control them. Just avoid contact with them and this should work out.
    2. No one of you is being placed in a position of authority, and no-one is to make out that they are.

So... happy RPing!

Last edited:

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Alright, I've tuned in to the OOC, and have read it all :D

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • I think I know my team: the seeker, the thunderbolt, the hunter?, the excavator, the silent, Rick:the reaper, and me, the wrecking ball...

If I'm wrong tell me... ;)

Last edited:

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    I think I know my team: the seeker, the thunderbolt, the hunter?, the silent, Rick:the reaper, and me, the wrecking ball...

If I'm wrong tell me... ;)

Dude, you totally forgot about the Excavator ( ¤o¤) ME!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Talking about the Viper and the Shadow. Team 2. Wheeeere?

*goes around crying and flaying arms randomly*

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Yea, I know... :) Some people do need to start signing up for team 2... I sense a final showdown between the kings and the salvation, and it wouldn't be fair if it was all of us against you two.

And for dimenticato (sorry if I spelt it wrong) I'm surprised you've only made that one post... This RP is perfect for you. You're obviously a major Boba/jango fett fan, and there isn't really a big difference between a bounty hunter And a merc.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'll be writing up a new post soon, and it'll be a good one, I can assure you.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I've been quite busy with life and other RPs. Besides, when the RP master is gone the story is allowed to go slowly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Heh, still a one-man band. I could do a post, but it would hardly make any sense. =\

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Sorry for my lack of posts... I've been really busy.

Oh, and the GM hasn't logged in for...9 days. did he say why?

Announcement, first post here: he's on holiday.

I wrote this RP so that, at times, it would work without me supervising your every move. The time has come to put this to the test.
    I am going on holiday tommorrow, and won't be back for a week. I am about to make an IC post on the other thread, giving each team a mission. You're all sensible people, i'm sure you can write for this one - all the new NPCs will be free-for-all, and I will post bios with them so you know how to write for them. This isn't incredibly hard, you're all intelligent peop-le. Just don't let the thread die, and i'll see you all in a week!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • So Aiden's cute huh? I chuckled when I read that. Also, I love how your character's coming out Weissraben. Now, Somebody needs to PM the Viper....Preferably sometime today...

Back