• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Reckoning Version (Early Access Available!)

39Gamer

39Games
Years
  • 39Games Presents:
    Reckoning_Signature.png

Made with Pokémon Essentials v16.2
    This game also runs on EBS by Luka S.J.
    Early Access available here!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~About~
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokémon Reckoning Version brings you to the Migoto region, a region home to lots of fun, excitement and drama.

You live in Origo Town, you have been invited to Professor William's Pokémon Lab, to begin your Pokemon journey, choosing one of three starter Pokémon: Treecko, Cyndaquil or Oshawott.
    Your friend next door is starting their Pokémon journey too, you will see your friend throughout your own travels.

Under all of this fun and excitement of a region, a devious Team plan to rise and separate humans and Pokémon, with the help of an old team, who will rise again.

The fate of the human race lies on your hands, can you stop these two teams?
    ~Migoto Region~

*ARTWORK INCOMPLETE*

Pokémon Reckoning brings you to the Migoto Region, a region of magnificence, mystery, and even darkness...

Split into 3 separate land masses, is seen as 3 different areas for Trainers, known as:
    Western Migoto (Mountain Oriented)
    Central Migoto (Jungle Oriented)
    Eastern Migoto (Coastal Oriented)

Having many different Pokémon living within each area of Migoto from Kanto-Unova, there is a large Pokédex for this region.
    ~Characters~

Leon (Hero/Friend)
    The hero of the game, moved from Johto, he strives to be the very best, and somehow always ends up in the middle of things, he is quite aggressive when it comes to Pokémon battles but he is royal to his close ones, family, friends etc.
    trainer000.png

Leona (Heroine/Friend)
    trainer001.png

The heroine of the game, moved from Sinnoh, she has a goal to find the cutest Pokémon around Migoto, but she likes the occasional battle, doesn't intend to improve her skills but somehow does. She likes anyone pretty much, until they mess with her.

Breaker
    image.png

A young boy, covering his real identity with his mask, he is very devious, rude and physical, he is very determined and seems to be up to no good.

Professor Williams
    trainer024.png

In memory of the late Robin Williams, he will be the Pokémon Professor of Migoto, he studies the reason why so many different Pokémon live in Migoto. In his spare time, he studies Pokemon humor.

~Screenshots~

~Special Thanks~

Assistance with the Game:
    Burnarama

Pokemon Essentials Team:
    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno

With contributions from:
    Luka S.J.
    Boushy
    MiDas Mike
    Brother1440
    Near Fantastica
    FL.
    PinkMan
    Genzai Kawakami
    Popper
    Harshboy
    Rataime
    help-14
    SoundSpawn
    IceGod64
    the__end
    Jacob O. Wobbrock
    Venom12
    KitsuneKouta
    Wachunga
    Lisa Anthony
    xLeD

Additional Scripts:
    Pokémon Cry in Titlescreen - LilaTraube
    Speech Bubbles - Carmaniac​

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just downloaded your fan game and I must say that I love the animated pokemon during the wild encounters and the battles

I can't wait for the main demo to be released and I really love the opportunity that this early release gives us players and Pokemon game lovers

Last edited:

39Gamer

39Games
    Years
  • I just downloaded your fan game and I must say that I love the animated pokemon during the wild encounters and the battles

I can't wait for the main demo to be released and I really love the opportunity that this early release gives us players and Pokemon game lovers

Thanks mate I am glad you enjoyed it, I don't think there well be a main demo other than the early access one. Though I may continue to release more early access demos with more content and you will be able to continue from your previous save.

Years
  • Looks good! I like how you did the 'Boy or Girl' thing in a different way to most games. It keeps the immersion from breaking perfectly.

May I ask, how did you get a video file to play as the intro?

Years
  • Thanks mate I am glad you enjoyed it, I don't think there well be a main demo other than the early access one. Though I may continue to release more early access demos with more content and you will be able to continue from your previous save.

YAY

PS I love the Pokemon animations they ROCK

39Gamer

39Games
    Years
  • Looks good! I like how you did the 'Boy or Girl' thing in a different way to most games. It keeps the immersion from breaking perfectly.

May I ask, how did you get a video file to play as the intro?

Thanks mate, for video files, I used the Zeus Video Player script, though it is buggy at certain times, especially if the ingame border is turned on or if you're playing in full screen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2022
    what you have is fun. i especially like the intro for a new game. i did find one bug. after you enter brock's gym for the first time and leave if you reenter again the gym is completely dark. does not crash game and you can still move and inter act with all of the trainers in there. it will come back if you beat brock. then if you reenter then it will turn completely black again

39Gamer

39Games
    Years
  • what you have is fun. i especially like the intro for a new game. i did find one bug. after you enter brock's gym for the first time and leave if you reenter again the gym is completely dark. does not crash game and you can still move and inter act with all of the trainers in there. it will come back if you beat brock. then if you reenter then it will turn completely black again

Ah yes, I have noticed this bug, I guess its lucky that you just have to walk straight to get to Brock!

Back