• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Its okay the lady said he would be hard to train so I have to take it."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Alright Spuds lets do this lets show her bullet seed."I had given him a tm earlier and bullet seed was to be our secret weapon."Better hope your Umbreon can take it."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hehehe if i'm not mistaken your Umbreon knows a variety of moves"I said while smiling.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Wait a minute."I began to think in my hed.*If me and Spuds are completely linked that means somethings I do effect him to.*Then it hit me.I lifted my hands and they began to glow and Spuds released a bullet seed but these were much more dangerous."AHHHHH!!!"I released all my anger and Spuds did aswell and his bullet seed completely blew the sleep power away."Bet u didn't expect that"I said while panting.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "AHHHHHH!"I coughed up some blood and fell right to the ground.I couldn't move I was out cold.

Years
  • POCHI!!!!!POCHI!!!!!POCHI!!!!!POCHI!!!!! wake up please *cryes on top of you* please lord dont take his sole plese!*lays down right nexd to you* please please.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hehehehehe didn't know u cared."My eyes were open and I was in some pain bu most of my body was num."Can someone take me home I need to rest and I will train again tommorow."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back