• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Light in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I beat the game a few days ago and it was pretty good, I have to ask though; is there anyway to get some of the other starters and legendaries? Also is it possible to go to the other regions?

Years
  • I beat the game a few days ago and it was pretty good, I have to ask though; is there anyway to get some of the other starters and legendaries? Also is it possible to go to the other regions?

First, thanks for playing! And second, you can use Mystery Gift to get a few more legendaries. Not all are available here... And Tentin's the only region in this one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    This is unbelievable. This level of incompetence cannot be an accident. I just don't understand. Here is a list of Pokemon that I tried using that cannot learn the TMs they are supposed to learn.

Clauncher:
    Scald
    Smack Down (!)
    Sludge Bomb

Salazzle:
    Flamethrower (!)
    Sludge Bomb
    Nasty Plot (!)
    Overheat

Crabrawler:
    Rock Smash (!)

Honchkrow:
    (No TM issue, but these moves are missing from the Move Relearner)
    Night Slash
    Sucker Punch

Alolan Raichu:
    Psychic (!)

Pretty Much Everyone:
    Substitute

This isn't even half. It's just the most glaring ones. The moves with a (!) are especially unbelievable because those moves are moves the Pokemon naturally learns through level up. How in the world did this get approved? Well, everything else works fine at least. No game-breaking bugs or random crashes at least. But this is still not playable. I need to be able to teach Pokemon the TMs they are supposed to learn. Fix your shit.

Years
  • This is unbelievable. This level of incompetence cannot be an accident. I just don't understand. Here is a list of Pokemon that I tried using that cannot learn the TMs they are supposed to learn.

Clauncher:
    Scald
    Smack Down (!)
    Sludge Bomb

Salazzle:
    Flamethrower (!)
    Sludge Bomb
    Nasty Plot (!)
    Overheat

Crabrawler:
    Rock Smash (!)

Honchkrow:
    (No TM issue, but these moves are missing from the Move Relearner)
    Night Slash
    Sucker Punch

Alolan Raichu:
    Psychic (!)

Pretty Much Everyone:
    Substitute

This isn't even half. It's just the most glaring ones. The moves with a (!) are especially unbelievable because those moves are moves the Pokemon naturally learns through level up. How in the world did this get approved? Well, everything else works fine at least. No game-breaking bugs or random crashes at least. But this is still not playable. I need to be able to teach Pokemon the TMs they are supposed to learn. Fix your shit.

Thanks for the suggestion? Although your language is highly unnecessary. I understand your frustration, but take it down a bit so I can process what you're saying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Hey is Zapdos located in Zubat Cave? because that's where I caught Articuno and Moltres after I beat the League a few times. Oh and where can I find the Cut HM? and what does that Pokeball do in Sparkchu City do besides play music?

Years
  • Hey is Zapdos located in Zubat Cave? because that's where I caught Articuno and Moltres after I beat the League a few times. Oh and where can I find the Cut HM? and what does that Pokeball do in Sparkchu City do besides play music?

I don't think the legendary birds should be in Zubat Cave. I might have to check it. Also, if I recall correctly, Cut is unavailable in this game. Also that Poke Ball is just a small, hidden easter egg, that's all it does.

Years
  • well,I need some help. Just defeated the League,but I noticed I still don;t have Fly.Can you tell me where is it?ALSO there are some issues.Yesterday just when I entered the fire-type gym the souns stopped working and when I headed out my game crashed and it said sth like "the sound file cannot be found".Another time I was in the safari zone and it crashed for no reason,and it also crashed while I was in the pokecenter after closing th pc.Despite that,I loved this game.So,now I need someone to tell me two things.Where is Fly and what can I do in the postgame.I almost forgot two major issues.THE TOWN MAP! Since I opened the game the town map is stuck in northern tentin,the square which is supposed to show my location is top left,the names are not ON the map(and if they are,the names appear somewhere else),and the town map in pokecenters doesn't work.The other thing is the guide.Helpful,but most times when I needed him he was saying things I had already done.Anyway,the game overall is really good,it only lacks sprites for mega lopunny(leaders' megas had normal mega sprites).I loved the pokemon following you,especially pokemon that are gen5+.If you read all of this,thanks

Years
  • well,I need some help. Just defeated the League,but I noticed I still don;t have Fly.Can you tell me where is it?ALSO there are some issues.Yesterday just when I entered the fire-type gym the souns stopped working and when I headed out my game crashed and it said sth like "the sound file cannot be found".Another time I was in the safari zone and it crashed for no reason,and it also crashed while I was in the pokecenter after closing th pc.Despite that,I loved this game.So,now I need someone to tell me two things.Where is Fly and what can I do in the postgame.I almost forgot two major issues.THE TOWN MAP! Since I opened the game the town map is stuck in northern tentin,the square which is supposed to show my location is top left,the names are not ON the map(and if they are,the names appear somewhere else),and the town map in pokecenters doesn't work.The other thing is the guide.Helpful,but most times when I needed him he was saying things I had already done.Anyway,the game overall is really good,it only lacks sprites for mega lopunny(leaders' megas had normal mega sprites).I loved the pokemon following you,especially pokemon that are gen5+.If you read all of this,thanks

Thank you for playing! I can answer your questions. Fly is unavailable, you see. As for the Guide, can you explain more? The Guide should help you if you're lost! That's the whole reason why I put it in the game.

Years
  • First of all, thanks for answering.I can't remember exactly where and when I had issues with the Guide,but I will try to give an example.If I remember correctly,I was in a city and had just received a badge,but had no idea where to go next.I called the Guide and he said go take on the gym (or something like that) .i was able to find what I had to do next,but it took some time.Sorry I can't be more specific,but this took place several days ago.So,the problem is that some times he isn't up to date with what the player has done.And,regarding the guide,it woukd be really helpful to tell you what you can do in the post-game.Oh,and I could really use a functional map,because I am now going somewhere and I have no idea where I'm heading.Last questions:How can I move around both north and south Tentin(since there is no Fly tm/hm and what can I do in the post-game?
    I really appreciate the fact that you take time to answer to my posts.Thanks a lot

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I just started this game a few hours ago. I'm making my way out of Tauperock Town and have just discovered upon catching my first Pokemon (a Marril) after filling up my party that I can't use the PC except to deposit Pokemon.

When I attempt to organize my boxes or withdraw a Pokemon the cursor jumps to the far right side of the box and locks there. Pressing the arrow buttons will cause it to twitch and flash to the opposite side of the box in a rubber band effect but it otherwise refuses to move.

Under these circumstances, the Pokemon I have in my box are stuck there and to change party members I have to deposit one to never again be usable then capture a new Pokemon.
    This is a massive handicap that creates a unique challenge but I am not interested so how can it be fixed?

Years
  • I just started this game a few hours ago. I'm making my way out of Tauperock Town and have just discovered upon catching my first Pokemon (a Marril) after filling up my party that I can't use the PC except to deposit Pokemon.

When I attempt to organize my boxes or withdraw a Pokemon the cursor jumps to the far right side of the box and locks there. Pressing the arrow buttons will cause it to twitch and flash to the opposite side of the box in a rubber band effect but it otherwise refuses to move.

Under these circumstances, the Pokemon I have in my box are stuck there and to change party members I have to deposit one to never again be usable then capture a new Pokemon.
    This is a massive handicap that creates a unique challenge but I am not interested so how can it be fixed?

Sorry for the late response! Anyway, I've never heard of such an issue. I can get it fixed! I don't want your experience getting ruined by bug like this. If you have any more info, you can direct message me, since I might need more to go off of.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Sorry for the late response! Anyway, I've never heard of such an issue. I can get it fixed! I don't want your experience getting ruined by bug like this. If you have any more info, you can direct message me, since I might need more to go off of.

I appreciate the response.

Update: I just went back to Suprashia City and tried its PC to test this issue for isolation in Tauperock Town but it persists.

I've had to close and reopen the game since last night as RGSS games freeze when I have them backgrounded for too long a time (for clarification, I mean all RGSS based games, I have this experience with Reborn and Insurgence as well) and now the cursor gets stuck in the slot right below the second which is a different spot than last night but nonetheless it gets stuck.

Perhaps it's important to know that I am on a Windows 10 laptop.

Just let me know what other information you need and I'll do my best to provide it.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • With my PC problem solved I've been continuing to enjoy this game and now have a basic question.
    Is there is an alternate trade evolution method in this game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back