• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Feeling Check

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • This is a mini-game through the infared connection in B/W and B2/W2, in this small game, you check how in-synch you are with the other person. You are scored from 1 to 100, and if you get a good number, you get this item called a Sweet Heart, which can be traded for Heart Scales in Mistralton City.

Did you ever bother with feeling check? What is the highest score you achieved?

I played Feeling Check a lot, and once got a score of 92. That's pretty much the highest I've ever gotten, though, I've never gotten 100.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I don't remember the score I got but I did this once with my friend and we got the Sweet Heart. It was pretty cute!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    The more I read through these Gen 5 posts, the more I'm shocked at the realization of how forgettable most of Gen 5 was to me. I can vaguely remember doing it but I have no idea what the results were.

Back