• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex✓] Pokemon 650 Rom Hack Evolution problems

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2022
    Hi so I'm still fairly new to ROM hacking Pokemon games and I have a problem with my hack concerning evolutions. So I used the Pokémon 650 rom base and I've been working on it for a few months now, but recently I've noticed more problems occur the more I add new things like legendary Pokémon, but one big problem I noticed is that Totodiles and Typlosions evolutions are broken. Totodile doesn't evolve at all and typhlosion evolves into alolan Rattata(I replaced the first ? on G3HS and added alolan Rattata) please help me because I patched a clean emerald rom and tested it and they evolve like normal so I don't know what I did to break their evolutions. Here's a video to show what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Ok so I got Typlosion to not evolve by remove the alolan rattata, but The whole totodile line still doesn't evolve. I tried to evolve croconaw, but it doesnt do anything. Please help me because no matter what I do to change the evolutions in Hopeless Pokemon Editor and G3HS, the problem still continues.

Attachments

• CA68E26C-0887-42C5-8F57-8E29DF2D4537.mp4
      17.6 MB
    Last edited:
    Back