• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Looking to finish out dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2019
    Hi there,

I am looking to finish out my Dex in let's go and I am obviously unable to complete it with out trades. I have essentially traded what I could find in Pokemon go, but I still need a few.

If anyone has an Oddish/gloom, two sandshrews or one with sandslash (alola form), a grimer and two grimer (alola form). I'd be willing to trade for them. I am also looking to soft trade to evolve a Kadabra, machoke, and two gravelers.

I am also gonna be doing the master trainers so I am would be looking to keep them. I know the alola forms aren't part of it just looking to 100% the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Hey I don't have Alolan forms but I can help out with everything else. I'm also looking to soft trade kadabra, graveler, machoke, and haunter. Friend code?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back