• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Plain text scripts

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2022
    Plain text scripts
    Hi, I have been working on a game, but unfortunately my PC is out of use for the foreseeable future. I have everything backed up but I want to get ahead with some planning and understanding while I have down time. I am familiar with Ruby so understanding what is going on without RMXP shouldn't be a problem. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to copy and paste the scripts from default essentials into a note pad document so I can view them on my tablet, i cant get RMXP on my tablet so i can't see the scripts but I can view normal .txt or .doc documents. Or if such a thing already exists, please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    No promises, but this may be all the scripts catted together into one big ol' text file. There's a little header at the top of each script section.

Attachments

• Scripts.txt
      3.6 MB · Views: 6
    Back