• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Hawlucha FT: rare ball mons/random shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • As title says I am looking for Mold Breaker Hawlucha - nature, IVs or ball do not matter. I've been trying to snipe one from GTS for days but it does not seem likely I will get one at this point.

I am not sure how much it is worth but I have a lot of dream/apricorn ball mons, many of which are already bread with egg moves and competitive nature.

Thank you in advance :)

Years
  • Hello MaoMint!

Yes, I'm still looking. Do you need something in particular in exchange? I can breed HA DB Aerodactyl, Moon Ball HA Litwick, HA DB Swinub, HA DB Carvanha and many more for you. Unfortunately I don't have a full list of what I have anywhere near - I guess I should make a spreadsheet for that :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • I think I found something - HA DB Treecko and HA DB Mudkip. I can quickly breed one of these for you :) I will be ready in a few minutes.

Sounds good! Whichever of the two suits you! :)
    I've finished with the Hawlucha - just transferring it to gen 7 and adding your FC.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Great!

I just finished hatching a Treecko - adding you FC and will be on Plaza in a moment.

We must have traded at some stage in the past for your FC was already on my device °-°
    I will be online with the IGN Lara. :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Are you sure? Because I didn't seem to have yours. I added the one from your profile (4468-2403-1878).

Ugh, sorry this was my mistake - how silly!
    It seems I typed in my own FC and wondered why you weren't showing up online, haha. I've added yours now. Sorry for the hold up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back