• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
Years
  • Ya I was thinking the same thing, but it was kinda weird because I added in a little passage on the side where an item could be, but I'll def randomize the trees.

Glad to be on the team!

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Username: sean777
    Nickname:sean
    Position Wanted: Mapper although im only starting out i think i will learn alot working with this team.
    Time/days on: Weekends but limited weekdays :(
    Timezone: GMT

A map i made just getting used to using advancemap and practising...
    http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5245/mapct.png

Thankz for looking :)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Username: sean777
    Nickname:sean
    Position Wanted: Mapper although im only starting out i think i will learn alot working with this team.
    Time/days on: Weekends but limited weekdays :(
    Timezone: GMT

A map i made just getting used to using advancemap and practising...
    http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5245/mapct.png

Thankz for looking :)

Alrights the map is not good but it's not bad either for a begginer. I'll put you on the team. And I think one of my mappers would be willing to help you with mapping. Are you also a first time hacker? Or do you have any other skills?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Eh thankz for taking me on iv tried my hand at hacking before so i no some basics but i couldnt script so my hack didnt work properly :(

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Eh thankz for taking me on iv tried my hand at hacking before so i no some basics but i couldnt script so my hack didnt work properly :(

Alright, have you looked up some tutorials on how to map mountians, trees, and water so that it looks natural?

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Yes, (I guess...), I also could possibly assist in an RTC clock script. (See my site in the sig to see it.)

I'm not sure if the Night Day thing is with scripts or with pallets but we'll find out lol.
    What type of things can the RTC help us with? I'm guessing it would help with the Day - Twilight - Night thing. But I don't know what else.
    *goes off and thinks* lol

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Il start looking at tutorials tomorrow do you know any good ones i could take a look at?

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
    Years
  • I'm not sure if the Night Day thing is with scripts or with pallets but we'll find out lol.
    What type of things can the RTC help us with? I'm guessing it would help with the Day - Twilight - Night thing. But I don't know what else.
    *goes off and thinks* lol

I'm working on the day/night pokemon right now. But an RTC can also have days of the week.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks necro when you make mountains should you just be random???

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I'm working on the day/night pokemon right now. But an RTC can also have days of the week.

Ohhhh so you could have events happen on certain days just like in Soul Silver and Heart gold, that would be awesome! I praise you for your knowledge.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • So then at last heres my first try at natural mapping give me some feedback on what i should change...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1135/naturalmap.png

My second map a forrest just ignore the black il work on that later critisism please :)

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/186/naturalmap2.png

I like the forest one even though I would add some more big trees for a forest.
    The First one is good but don't go crazy with the rocks, I would remove some from the mountain and either remove some or all from the sand.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Beach:
    Looks better, now the water needs to be edited a little because there are some bugs.
    Forest:
    I would take out some of the flowers and add more grass.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah about the water i cant find the correct tiles for the edges :(

Back