• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AdvanceMap Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
  • Does anybody know if its possible to add in new headers for maps in AdvanceMap? There is an option below selecting the header saying 'how many new headers', so there may be a way. If anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it!

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Hi
    Do you mean insert New Maps without overiden an existing map?
    if you mean so, yes it is very easy:
    - open the Rom in AdvanceMap
    - Press the "New" Button in the Toolbar
    - Paint/create your new Map
    - Press the "Ins" Button in the Toolbar
    - in the appearing window you habe 3 options:
    1. Replace an existing map
    2. us an existing Spot (free place)
    3. create new Spot (free place)
    - at first time you want to insert an Map you must choose the last option.
    - here you can say in which MapBank you want to insert.
    - you can also say hom much space should be created.
    - by pressing "Create and Insert" and following the dialogs you can insert your map.

I hope i could help you.

greatz LU-HO

Swampert 22

Years
  • Hey thanks for the speedy response LU-HO! But I can already add in new maps and it works great thanks, but what I mean is this:

In the Header View tab, at the top, beneath the dropdown menu to select the header for the map eg. call it 'ONE ISLAND', there is a greyed out section saying 'Amount of new names' and 'how many'. I just wondered if it was possible to do this! sorry if I was unclear the first time!

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Hi

ahh... you meen the Map Name.
    No, it is not possible.
    if you would add new map name and use they in your game the game would crash.
    or only show an errorimage at the top of the map if you enter it, not the name...

therefore i have disabled this funktion.

greatz LU-HO

Swampert 22

Years
  • Oh ok thanks LU-HO I guess i can't add as many new map areas as I thought! Thanks mate your programme is truely awesome!

Can a Mod please close this as it has no furthur purpose...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back