• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Action Replay Codes for Pokemon XD, and Colosseum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2006
    Im using Action Replay

and im trying to put codes for pokemon colosseum and every code i try to put it says its for a different game

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Pika_blue said:
    To tiger619 - Use a rare candy to sort that out.

Thank you. You stopped me from blowing up at him.

Tuor, if it's not in the first post, then tell people that Custom Pokemon need Rare Candies to be fixed. Thank you.

Right...

Country
    Slot #
    Pokemon

Move1
    Move2
    Move3
    Move4
    HOLD-????

That is the formula I'd like to see from now on, so you may get your codes faster so me and Tuor don't have to decipher jumbled posts.

Tiger619

super trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    I'm angry!!
    My Action Replay had deleted the code to himself and now if I reenter the codes said me "this code is for a different game"...

Years
  • Alright. I'm going to make a new thread for this as it is a bit crowded. It sure be done and stuff by the end of the day. Thanks for your support.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2006
    Iim From Orlando And Im Using A Usa Action Replay I Try To Put Codes To My Action Replay From This Website And Other Websites Like Supercheats And Every Code I Try To Put To Pokemon Colosseam It Says That Its For A Different Game

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Make sure you are using the right codes. We have US and UK codes here.

Tuor, this thread is still ok...we don't need another. Why would we?

EDIT-Kill this thread mods. There is no use for it anymore I guess.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back