• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Steelix new ability ????

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2017
    hi guys. I really love using Steelix ( please, dont ask me why). however, i feel like mega steelix's ability 'sand force' is too useless. this is what pokedex said about steelix: Tempered underground under high pressure and heat, its body is harder than any metal (pokemon X).

i feel like mega steelix could have a new ability called 'forged steel'. this ability gives mega steelix immunity to fire moves; and if mega steelix is hit with a fire move, its Def and SpD will increase one stage.

another pokemon i think should have this new ability is mega excadrill. yes, excadrill deserves a mega and this 'forged steel' ability will suits excadrill

tell me what you guys think. thanks

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
  • On a role-playing standpoint, solid idea, but moreso defensive side, rather than both D. and Sp.D....I think it makes more sense from both a role-playing aspect and keeps it from being maybe a bit much from a competitive standpoint...

I like the idea!...

Back