• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Pokemon Comic (not the manga)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2018
So for sometime now, I've been reading a few of these video game comics like Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog, and the Street Fighter comics from Udon, and I've had this idea in my head of what a Pokemon comic might look like if it were made by someone like them.

I know the adventure manga exists and all as do manga adaptations of other video games but I just think it might be interesting to see something like that. Plus if such a comic were real this guy should do the artwork IMO http://genzoman.tumblr.com/tagged/pokegirls

So if something like this were to happen, who do you think should publish it; Archie, Udon, or should Nintendo/Game Freak do something else entirely like a web comic?

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Back