• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] How to set expanded pokemon as wild encounters in advance map?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    I am trying to make a hack using leon and ultimasouls base and am not sure how to change wild pokemon. I am aware of a method using HxD for every pokemon change but its SLOW .Is there any other way?

Droark236

Derek
    Years
  • Firstly, are you using Advance Map 1.95? It's the only version that will load added Pokemon.

I'm in the same boat right now. I added into the ???? free spaces that already existed and it all went fine. The pokemon that I added by adding the number in PGE are not appearing though. I even went in and edited the INI data and still nothing.

I guess we'll both be waiting on a solution (unless you were just using an outdated A-map).

Back