• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Creature Team Legends (Pokemon inspired game I'm wanting to make)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    Hey all, I chose to branch out with my Pokemon based RPG. Instead of just making a Pokemon game, I thought of making an action adventure RPG game that would feature mazes, puzzles, an overworld, different creatures, interesting challenges, etc. All of which being inspired by Pokemon and Legend of Zelda.

One way I'm willing to make my game different from Pokemon would be to make the creatures have different forms for each different species, they'll be able to learn new attacks and strategy moves, as well as have three different stats. With the game being an action RPG, it'll allow the player to control their monster and to avoid attacks as well as charge the opponent.

As for the adventure aspect, it'll allow the player to use tools to substitute HMs, such as a sword for cutting trees, a lantern for traveling in the dark, a hammer for smashing rocks, a fan for blowing fog, etc. There will also be tickets for gaining access to events that allow the player to travel from one town to another such as a flight ticket, a boat ticket, and a train ticket.

Also thought of including extra enemy monsters for the player and his/her creatures to battle to gain experience, those will be part of the dungeon mazes. Hopefully this game idea is unique and interesting enough to be a great Pokemon inspired project.

So what do you think of this game, are any of its ideas good so far? Let me know in the comments below, and I'll be seeing you soon!

Back