• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ho-oh's Data pack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Right it's a data pack, maps/itemdata/scripts/tilesetdata ect. anything you'd find in the data folder....

It's got my mysterygift/trade system in it....

Anyways, you can use it in your project, I've used sinnoh tiles for the maps, except one which is FR/LG which was made as an example of things....

View attachment 63060

I decided to make one since it seemed a little hard/long to insert my trade system.... VISIT Pokemon Center IN KRYPTON TOWN FOR THE MYSTERY GIFT/TRADE SYSTEM....

Note: The Mystery gift system allows you to receive multipul pokemon when in debug....

EDIT:
Forgot to mention this is for RMXP (obviously....)

Decided to add Pictures/Tiles.....

View attachment 63061

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
im having issues getting trade to work keeps saying file corrupted

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
yh that does not help mystery gift works fine its the trade and that fix is included anyway

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Ho-oh, some of the code in this data pack is not yours. I advise you take out the scripts in which belong to Pokemon Raptor. You have 24 hours, or else I will have to close this thread I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back