• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
woah that looks awesome you did a really good job so far

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
alcurd: hey man its good. lets see the only problem is the outline mixing with the shade.with the darkest blue.. other than that your pretty good man. u should make the main colors 3 shades and the outline the darkest color. u were doing that but areas like at the foot and around the base of the wings u have the outline kinda shading the wing...srry if my explination was bad lol.

@defno: its awsome. u dnt have to fix the visor if u dnt want to though. my fav is still that holy lugia

@andinator: ooh cool a secret guy lol:)

@ty101: good job...i really dnt know what to say..lol... lets go with thanks and keep up the good work:)

im glad people are trying to get better at spriting etc. makes me all tingly inside lmao

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
My friends and I were talking about unicorns for no legitimate reason earlier today, and it got me thinking about Ponyta's evolution, Rapidash. I had always wondered what the third form would be, if there ever was one. It finally came to me today. Ponyta was just a basic horse. Rapidash was a unicorn. For the last form, it should be some sort of Pegasus, half horse, half bird animal. Of course, it would now be a Fire/Flying type, but I thought that it was a decent idea.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
I dunno about that. because there was no hint from the past that it would grow wings, and most evo's that grow more pieces happen around the first evo. for example, even though prinplup is still only water, hints of its steel side come out. and thats how most work. I had always thought that it would have some charriot on its back, with some additional details to the front (in reference to the flaming chariots of horses that took elijah away as seen in the bible.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
yup. thats the one. but feel free to take your time on it. as its an important pokemon to the game, I'm sure darthvagabond would like it to look pretty pro (along with the staters)

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
My friends and I were talking about unicorns for no legitimate reason earlier today, and it got me thinking about Ponyta's evolution, Rapidash. I had always wondered what the third form would be, if there ever was one. It finally came to me today. Ponyta was just a basic horse. Rapidash was a unicorn. For the last form, it should be some sort of Pegasus, half horse, half bird animal. Of course, it would now be a Fire/Flying type, but I thought that it was a decent idea.
Well, if darth wants, he can use my idea for a Rapidash evo I'm using for my game. I did some concept art for it, but it's crappy since I can't draw worth **** with a mouse. :P So I'll just give the description: A gray/silver Rapidash w/ wings (obviously) w/ golden feathers, a mane of golden fire that's considerably more fiery than a Rapidash's, and a slightly longer, golden horn.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
The evo of Rapidash would be interesting as a Pegasus. And also, hints of body parts aren't always seen. Example: Charmeleon shows no hint of having wings, yet it evolves into Charizard, whom DOES have wings. Same for Shelgon who evolves into the winged Salamence.

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I know they suck but I had some ideas for a ghost knight kinda pokemon thingy.

f63e0c829d2f3dca14d77e858ef93875_35556.png
e196a3d85cf6f3104bf0759f3fe35165_35557.png
Haven't finished the third one yet...more flames, wings, horns, etc....

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
dude i got some pics that i did tell me if they suck but i like the concept i did of mew two....i was thinking mugen mew of zero mew for the name cus i wanted the mews to fuse together muwahahahahahahahah! oh well mugen means infinity so thats why i thought mugen but if you think of a better name tell me
View attachment 50994

also someone was talking of a kappa pokemon so dont sue me but i tried D:
View attachment 50995

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
o yeh i got an idea for a the first ghost type fakemon i think :'?

Ive done most of the pixel art so will show you soon Bro :)

Not a lot of hunts are being made so might work on some if the old ones not been made ;), because im bored :)

~Kian~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
hey man, I'm gonna resume my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon project. however, Im too lazy to come up with fakemon. can I use yours? I can make my own sprites

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Hey guys been out for a min so i want to show you at least something....

first up is a forest bg I made
along with the battle bar graphic thingi

capture024.png

SECOND
3 fakemon
icepok.png
Turtice the frigid pokemon (ice type) and Glacitoise the glacial pocemon

newpreevoandevo111.png
and this ones dedicated to Kian
water/grass the pirana plant pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.