• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Frontier Feldspar! Fight in the Battle Frontier and explore many locations full of mystery in the Zulo Area!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    574710-crop0_110_5120_1390-ll-p6ctxnqh-v4.webp

POKEMON FRONTIER FELDSPAR
    A Fangame made by Tritra Serpifeu

Pokemon Frontier Feldspar is a Pokemon Fangame made in Pokemon Essentials V.17.2 were you play a trainer who arrives in the Zulo Area. A area that has four places:

5722044-ll-xfcx3tbm-v4.webp
    The Electric wonderland full of electric types!

5722071-ll-xsgvwgwd-v4.webp
    The Canyon with many layers and pokemon to find!

5722136-ll-8hrseymf-v4.webp
    The Little Island were thanks to the Quick Champ programm. You can get eight badges in no time

And the main attraction:
    5722193-ll-t8h3ygqc-v4.webp
    The Paradise for Trainers with seven fun activities to participate!

The Game is basically a open world were you explore these four places. The main idea will be that you explore the Places to get new Pokemon to do better in the Activities of the Battle Frontier. Although due to many secrets and new forms of old pokemon. You can have fun if you only explore and ignore the Battle Part!
    5723254-ll-4wjgtxhf-v4.webp

5723443-ll-nivviaps-v4.webp

5723564-fseeagqx-v4.webp

Feature List!
    -New forms of old pokemon. Some are Moemon, some are Regional Variants!
    -The Birthsigns by Lucidious89 are in the game, giving all the Pokemon in the Zulo Area a unique birthsign!
    -Many minigames to help pass the time! Including Triple Triad, Human v Human Battles, Digging in Gen 4 Underground style and more!
    -Mints from Gen 8 return, making getting competetive Pokemon much easier!
    -A battle frontier with 7 activities, each requireing other skills to become good at them!

The Game is finished, I may make a few bugfixes and add a few methods to obtain some pokemon. But for the most part the game is finished!
    (The game is currently not avaiable though.)

cgtp49c3sot61.jpg
    (Drawn by Joyung#6177)

Screenshots:
    7058479-mf8qiiez-v4.webp

7058463-ll-qty6icwp-v4.webp

7058445-ll-apzesexm-v4.webp

7058453-ll-eufisiju-v4.webp

7058469-ll-hniryxze-v4.webp

Tritra Serpifeu 2021

Credits:
    Pokémon Frontier Feldspar

A Project by:
    TritraSerpifeu

Soundtrack from:
    Pokémon
    Denpa Men
    Pikmin
    Sonic
    Mario
    Epic Battle Fantasy
    Flight of the Concords
    Undertale
    Outer Wilds
    Steven Universe
    The Legend of Zelda

People I got stuff from:
    Game Freak for Creating Pokémon
    Game Jolt for Hosting my Game
    Luka S.J. for Creating many Scripts I used
    Mr Lagger for some Sprites
    Lithium Dragon for some Sprites
    Boonzeet for the Habitat List Script
    NettoHikari for the Backup Script
    Lucidious89 for Birthsign Script
    MichaelDoerrler for being a friend
    Matt Razorak for creating EBF

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno

"RPG Maker XP" by:
    Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
    The Pokémon Company
    Nintendo
    Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
    No copyright infringements intended.
    Please support the official games!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    ooooh this game looks fun I might have to try it....

also do you guys have a Discord? would love to join one..

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2022
    Awesome!!
    I always looked for a Frontier fan game!
    I'll try it later this week, do you have plans on update to Essentials v18.1? It would be much much smoother.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Awesome!!
    I always looked for a Frontier fan game!
    I'll try it later this week, do you have plans on update to Essentials v18.1? It would be much much smoother.

No... I also use some scripts that are hard to transfer to V.18.1. Thats why it will stay on V.17.2!
    But... Pokemon isn't about the high performance anyway!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Love this game so far! is there a rental facility? I cant seem to find one (Like the one in emerald where you would rent teams and beat your opponent with the choice of swapping 1 mon out). Great work !

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Love this game so far! is there a rental facility? I cant seem to find one (Like the one in emerald where you would rent teams and beat your opponent with the choice of swapping 1 mon out). Great work !

Sadly, no... Although I am glad you liked it so far! I would really appreciate it if you send me a detailed review or further do something to notice people of the games existance.
    I once had plans for a own rental facility, but it was kinda hard to do and I cutted it because of developing problems, sorry!

Years
  • interesting game, i wish there were hints on events like the rumor guy somewhere where we can rewatch them

what is a good place to train your pokemon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    interesting game, i wish there were hints on events like the rumor guy somewhere where we can rewatch them

what is a good place to train your pokemon?

1. Some folks at the Battle Frontier have dialouge tips at the game. When you want to hear from the rumour guy again you can maybe start a new file and then just don't save. He is accesable without beating Natalie so that way you can hear the rumour guy again. But if you need hints, feel free to DM me here or talk to me via my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mqwpCWGfdg

2. If you want the highest levels pokemon to fight I recommend the Crystal Cavern with pokemon up to Level 70 avaiable. You need to search the ? Factory on Electropolis to get access though. If you want a Place you do not need to unlock (beside beating Natalie but she is like the first task in the game) I can recommend the ? Factory with Level 40-45 mons.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Hey guys, i was playing the battle with random pokemon with my current team, and i found an error saying like "#<Pokemonbag:0x9b73048>" or something like that. Does anyone have this problem? Or delveloper, can you fix that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Hey guys, i was playing the battle with random pokemon with my current team, and i found an error saying like "#<Pokemonbag:0x9b73048>" or something like that. Does anyone have this problem? Or delveloper, can you fix that?

Hello, sadly I do not know the source of the ploblem, can you maybe send me the full error message so I can get a better look at the problem?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    It's this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-19 203008.png
      Screenshot 2021-04-19 203008.png
      19.6 KB · Views: 6
    • Screenshot 2021-04-19 203536.png
      Screenshot 2021-04-19 203536.png
      10.2 KB · Views: 5
    Back