• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hey guys!

So I'm new-ish to the whole Pokemon thing. I recently bought Pokemon White for my DS lite, but because of the required WEP connection, couldn't trade.

So I upgraded to a 3DS, having been told the wifi on that would let me trade, but apparently not? I'm pretty confused. Can anyone help?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to Pokemon as a whole, and PokeCommunity!

Unfortunately it's impossible. :( They cut off wifi trading quite a few years back. The only way you can trade in Black and White is with someone local to you (so in person trading only). Or get another game (Black for example?) and trade between your DS Lite and 3DS - the games are definitely worth getting both, I think!

...but despite that I would love if you chatted about your experiences with the game in this forum here! They're honestly amazing games and I know you're gonna love them.

Locking this up now to not get parroting replies, but I hope you spend time around this forum here. If you have any other questions regarding exploring the region or anything else you may wonder, please don't hesitate to make a thread here. :) I hope you have fun~

Also on another note, you should check out the new users section (on the front page) definitely worth it to head there and make a few friends!

EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back