• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] PDF of my Master Thesis on ThePokécommunity (French version for now)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    PDF of my Master Thesis on ThePok?community (French version for now)

Hello,

as some may recall, I have come here asking for people willing to answer questions on ROM hacking for my Master thesis/dissertation, a few months ago. It is now finished, printed etc, and I wanted to share it here in case some of you wanted to read it and give me feedback, especially if there are things I have gotten wrong, which happens. Alas, it is in French or now so only those who read French may be able to read it (I doubt automatic translators would do a great job for a 60 pages text). However, I may publish an English article based on the dissertation later next year, and if I actually do so, I'll share it here too if you're interested.

I wish to thank every person here who answered my questions, wether I quoted you on the dissertation or not, you were a great help for my study.

Edit : I could give a tl;dr of the study in English if some really want I'm not sure it would be that interesting.

Attachments

• mémoire.zip
      2.8 MB · Views: 8
    Last edited:
    Back