• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Scout for Character you get In-Game/ Sync Move Upgrade Card

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    So I really love the game so far, and I am actually continuing the game with 2 Sync Pairs (Brock (Onix) and Koga) which i can't upgrade their Sync Moves, soo i really want a sync pair scout for free characters you get in the story or make an item that can upgrade the sync move

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    You just got to keep scouting, I've been trying to get Brendan, since the game came out. Still have not got him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    If you didnt know you cannot scout for characters like Misty,Brock and etc because they're free characters (that's what i know so please tell me if i am wrong)

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • It's actually still a question how we can level up the sync moves of the characters we get by completing the story(like brock, rosa and especially our own character). Maybe they will add some event to do the same.But i think others are available in the scout. Just need to keep trying.

Back