• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Virus

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Welcome to Pokemon Virus!
    Pokemon Virus is a fan game about a young boy or girl and your two rivals on a wonderful adventure collecting badges, meeting new friends and Pokemon while also trying to stop the evil teams Team Digital and Team Pride .

Planned Features For Pokemon Virus
    • New region
    • New characters
    • New Pokemon
    • All Pokemon up to Generation 5
    • DS Style Sprites for Pokemon
    • Improved Learnsets for Pokemon
    • Fairy Type Added
    • All Moves up to Gen 6
    • Side Quests

How to Join
    Do you want to join Pokemon Virus? All you have to do is reply to this thread! State what you want to work on, or what you'd be comfortable working on, your experience, and I'll send you a private message here to get your contact information (any messaging app will do, from Discord to Twitter!)

What are you looking for?
    A whole team- whatever you're willing to do, it will help. Spriting, Scripting, Whatever! Even social media managers to get the word out of Pokemon Cyber (or Pokemon Virus)! Even if you want to help write the story. Any help is appreciated. You'll be working with a variety of different people, so of course, I hope you have an open mind to different types of people.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2019
    I do mapping along with some sprites and could help you with the brainstorming process if needed.

Discord: khai#9197

Back