• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon x color series

Years
  • pokemon amber red

Story

many years ago an evil organisation created a pokemon, named white dragonite. It was on the region of galeo. Galeo is now under the control of that organisation. now they are interested to rule your region. A group known as team red has taken interest in saving their region. Of course you are one of them

Features
    Two regions to travel
    Gen 1 to 4 pokemons
    Boss have strong pokemon
    X pokemons in wilds
    Three rivals
    Your pokemon team is fixed and they have a special move

pokemon frost blue

story
    Your region is destroied by a fakemon. You are orphaned by that mon. A evil organisation is rulling your home region. With your best friend amber you went to a another region but the organisation seems to put their hands on that region also. A team known as team red has invited you. Whats your decision fight solo or in group.

Features=

Everything is same like amber red only you would get to choce between two storyline.

Pokemon spore green

You are a member of team dusty and you are given white dratini to rise. To rise that pokemon you went to kanto and you find that there is a league. You decided to participate.

Features=

Meet red and other heroez
    Three regions
    Five rivals
    Gen 1 to 4 pokemon
    Decision based gane
    X pokemon
    Meet your past

Okay, i have not decided yet to use which engine. If you want you can help me. At November i am going to post its title screen shot. I am now just learning the basics and slowly slowly i will develop it.

Last edited:
    Back