• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bridges

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In the Unova games only, there were bridges that were inbetween routes and towns. There are a total of five bridges in these games. The first bridge you will encounter in the original games is the Skyarrow Bride. It is the biggest bridge and it will take you from Pinwheel Forest to Castelia City. The second bridge you will encounter and cross is the Driftveil Drawbridge, and it connects Route 5 and obviously Driftveil City. The next bridge is between routes 8 and 9, and it is known as the Tubeline Bridge. Subways from the Battle Subway can constantly be seen underneath it. On Fridays, you can encounter a biker gang there known as the Black Empoleon that you can battle. The other two bridges you cannot cross until the postgame. These two bridges are the Village Bridge and the Marvelous Bridge.

However, in B2/W2, you cannot cross Skyarrow Bridge until the postgame, and Village Bridge can be crossed during the main story.

Which of these bridges was your favorite, and what was your opinion on the bridge system in the generation V games? I thought it was very cool and an accurate depiction of NYC. I don't know if they'll ever bring bridges back, besides the Nugget Bridge in Kanto, but I hope they do someday... I guess it just depends on what type of regions we end up getting...

Last edited:
Back