• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: .::>Pokemon Neo Genisis<::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuTrAiNeR

Petey-kun!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    1)Yes- Hoenn included
    2)Yes- Raise em!
    2)Put something like "Trainer Park" as in the anime. Where there are utimate trainers and pokemon to train with!and possibly another rocket plan!:D

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
  • MysticalDragonair said:
    1)Yes- Hoenn included
    2)Yes- Raise em!
    2)Put something like "Trainer Park" as in the anime. Where there are utimate trainers and pokemon to train with!and possibly another rocket plan!:D

In fact, why not include Jesse and James?!

PikachuTrAiNeR

Petey-kun!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    Wolfius said:
    In fact, why not include Jesse and James?!

Great Idea! :D
    Why not make a scene before trainer park opens- a rocket invation?
    Maybe Jesse & James can go in THERE!

Last edited:

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
  • MysticalDragonair said:
    Great Idea! :D
    Why not make a scene before trainer park opens- a rocket invation?
    Maybe Jesse & James can go in THERE!

Exactly like the Anime!

tog5632

Neo Genesis=New Beginning
    Years
  • Thank you all for you support. I greatly appreciate it. My computer had a major meltdown and I lost he second beta version. I lost hope and decided to cancel the hack. But, now my compy is finally working again and I will be restarting the hack. Thank you again for your support.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    welcome back I love your hack if you want any help just ask im okay at hacking so if you want me to help just ask k :)

Years
  • wow this is a realy great hack I just think that you should work alot on it be couse you have to make it so you get the starter in the lab,oh when I was playing when I beat the pochena I was invisible until I was in the lab

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Wow this looks exacly like Pokemon Gold/Silver with regard to he mapping. It looks good.

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    You don't have to take my ideas, but I think that u should stick to the original story line, but throw in your favorite hoenn dudes wherever you think they're most suited. Also, if you could make the gym leaders slightly harder, I think that would kick @$$

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back