• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello.

Pellitron

The Pelli Man
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2021
    Hello, Im new here(obviously). I just wanted to say hi and introduce myslef to the Poke community. .
    I would like to tell what you could expect from me:
    1. I will most probably just have question concerning Rom Hacking(since im interested in it and i have just started)(if anyone could link me to a thread in which rom hacks are posted, that would be cool).
    2. Probably comment on any thing relating sword and shield and say how bad it is(this one probably wont happen, since the game is so bad i forget it exists)
    3. If i ever finish any rom hacks i will post them here.
    Also if it wasnt obvious Giratina is my favourite pokemon, Because aside from it being cool its name is aslo really similiar to Gelatina(which is jelly in spanish) and i always find that funny.

That is all i have to say and so to whoever reads this have a good day. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh yeah, if you're looking for anything hacking related to came to the right forum. I'm ur you'll fin the answers you need.

Welcome and good luck,

Back