• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would this be a good support team?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    First things first, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, sorry if I'm wrong!
    Anyhow, I wanted to do a pokémon team for one of my D&D characters, and she's a cleric, but also very reckless, specially so if she's angry, so while she will help the team most of the time, she can end up very focused on just killing everything. I like to stay that if she didn't have 9 strength, she would have multiclassed into a barbarian. :P
    Anyway, I think I chose the pokémon and moves that work most with her, but I honestly have to idea how to make strategies and all that, I normally just pick pokémon that I like and give them strong moves. :P
    Here's the team:
    Alolan Ninetales with Snow Cloak ability, and the moves Hail, Aurora Veil, Blizzard and Calm Mind;
    Claydol with Levitate ability, Hex, Nasty Plot, Toxic and Stealth Rock;
    Empoleon with Defiant ability, Yawn, Liquidation, Flash Cannon and Hone Claws;
    Drapion with Battle Armor ability, Crunch, Poison Jab, Thunder Fang and Fire Fang;
    Serperior with Contrary ability, Aromatherapy, Giga Drain, Glare and Toxic;
    Liepard with Limber ability, Batton Pass, Shadow Claw, Nasty Plot and Hone Claws.

What do you guys think? Assuming/pretending you can use moves that say they affect your team on allies that are not a part of it, would this work as a good support? Feel free to tell me how garbage it is, if that's the case, I do find it fun to read about all the good strategies and all that even if I don't understand it.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • I think that this would be better off in the Competitive Pokemon section. Maybe you can ask a Moderator to move it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    I think that this would be better off in the Competitive Pokemon section. Maybe you can ask a Moderator to move it.

Oh, I see! No worries, I can just copy paste everything and delete this one (in an hour or so, just to make sure you saw the reply), thank you!

Back