• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greet and/or Meet

Misu

Fairy liker
Years
Hiya, I'm new here, so please ignore however long my sidebar claims I've been part of this site! Even I didn't know I made an account that long ago til I checked.

I'm semi-familiar with the particulars of ROMhacking (in general, from other games) and was just starting to learn from the resources here, but frankly I love pokemon and miss forum life in general.

Dunno how active I'll end up being in the long run, but this seems like a nice community! Nice to meet y'all in advance!

Years
Welcome Misu
I can ignore it, but that's longer than quite a lot of users here lol

Would Sylveon happen to be you favorite mon? =)
I quite like Fairy types myself although it's not my #1 type.

Misu

Fairy liker
Years
It's embarrassingly long...

Sylveon is definitely high up there! I even bred a shiny one in SwSh.
The eeveelutions have always been some of my favorites overall, but my actual favorite pokemon is honestly Ribombee.

Years
It's embarrassingly long...

Sylveon is definitely high up there! I even bred a shiny one in SwSh.
The eeveelutions have always been some of my favorites overall, but my actual favorite pokemon is honestly Ribombee.

Welcome! I had the same revelation last year of having an account I didn't know I did. 😅 I like the choice of Ribombee! Underrated Pokemon, good typing + Quiver Dance, what's not to like?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well, well, well! Another sylveon lover!

Welcome back to the community. Hope you decide to stick around this time cause lord knows we need more Fairy type supporters. We even have a club if you want to join!

Back