• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eliminationlocke????

Years
  • I'm extremely interested in playing one, but how do I start out? Do I need to play on a pc or can I do it on my iPhone as well? If so, how to I get my poke team in the box to start the game?

Any help is helpful :)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • You can start the game on anything you want, a ds/gameboy system or an emulator on computer/phone like you said. As for the rom, best route is probably searching "eliminationlocke ((game of your choice eg Firered)) rom" on google or youtube. If you use an iphone try anything given by operationidroid on youtube. I think thats all the info i can really give without accidentally breaking a rule, hopefully thats enough. ^^;; if you cant find any rom with them preinserted, try cheat codes i guess. Or ask a hacker friend if they can do it. If you put them in the pc box on a computer you can always upload the game file to a uploading website and write the url address in your phone to download it?

Back