• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Bree said:
    OMG!Congrats Toto on getting 10,000 posts!^______^
    I won't be at all suprised when you become the top poster of PC.XD
    Thanks!

Hey SoA! *pokes the bottom of the last page*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto-chan! *hugs* ^^ Wow...congrats of making 10,000 posts! *dances* So how have you been? Well for me, I have to be at work soon. So I just dropped by. Take care, and I will see you after 9pm. *gives shirtess Ash* ^________^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    HII Toto-chan! *hugs* ^^ Wow...congrats of making 10,000 posts! *dances* So how have you been? Well for me, I have to be at work soon. So I just dropped by. Take care, and I will see you after 9pm. *gives shirtess Ash* ^________^
    *hugs back*
    I am great!
    Thanks ^^
    *takes and glomps*

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • pikastar said:

Oh iv forgot about that... congrats on making 10,000 posts (mostly about Ash, probally :D )

Back