• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red! [Rated T]

marcc5m

what
Years
  • Hello, and welcome to my Pokemon Red Let's Play :D

Despite doing youtube for nearly 2 years, I have never done a proper LP before, nor have I done anything that isn't Minecraft related. So now I'm playing Pokemon and I'm going straight back to the beginning, with Pokemon Red!

Keep in mind that I am Scottish so there will be swears every now and again but it will be kept to a minimum.

Enjoy :D

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Just watched episode one. You think you'll die before first gym? I found that funny (in a non making fun of you kind of way) When I'm not paying close attention and you say "six" I have to go back and just to see if you said what I thought I heard because of your accent. lol.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Just watched episode one. You think you'll die before first gym? I found that funny (in a non making fun of you kind of way) When I'm not paying close attention and you say "six" I have to go back and just to see if you said what I thought I heard because of your accent. lol.

Thank you :D

Episode 3 is up!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Oh the classics. Definitely bringing back some nostalgia with this series.

Audio is good for the most part, but sometimes it's a wee bit hard to hear you over the in-game music. Also very happy to see you're uploading in HD despite the low quality of the game itself.

Just out of curiosity, are you doing your video editing with a software that would allow for the use of an overlay?

Really enjoying it so far, keep it coming!

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Oh the classics. Definitely bringing back some nostalgia with this series.

Audio is good for the most part, but sometimes it's a wee bit hard to hear you over the in-game music. Also very happy to see you're uploading in HD despite the low quality of the game itself.

Just out of curiosity, are you doing your video editing with a software that would allow for the use of an overlay?

Really enjoying it so far, keep it coming!

Thank you, the VBA audio is extremely loud for some reason, so I'm trying to tone it down a bit but I'll see if I can tweak it a bit more.

And yes, I'm using Sony Vegas 12 to edit.

= = = = =

Anyway, been a long time due to me being busy with college and being sick, but finally episode 5 is here, where we now take on Mt. Moon!

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • It's been a wee while, I took a break for reasons...but I'm back!

With two chocolate-coated brand spanking new episodes!

Episode 6

Episode 7

Feedback on the background used in Ep7 appreciated! First time making something like that and I don't have Photoshop so I had to make do with Gimp :P

Back