• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario World: Bingo

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
  • Hello and welcome to the Super Mario World Bingo thread! I am sure that every one knows what bingo is, but the title may be a bit confusing. Two friends and I played through Super Mario World accomplishing cards on a bingo card, then after getting a complete five in a row, go to beat the final boss!

Note: If you are offended by swearing and cursing, I highly recommend rethinking your decision before watching this!

Episode 1 - Three-For-All!
    Spoiler:

Episode 2 - Hateful Stages
    Spoiler:

Episode 3 - The stage that takes years
    Spoiler:

Episode 4 - Always at 89
    Spoiler:

Episode 5 - This is a castle, and it IS Roy's
    Spoiler:

Episode 6 - Editing Error
    Spoiler:

Episode 7 - "I see what I have to do!"
    Spoiler:

Finale - 1-ups for days!
    Spoiler:

This series now complete! All of the videos have been listed above.
    Future bingo projects will be uploaded on my YouTube channel, but will get a thread on this forum eventually. Bingo projects will obviously be uploaded on my channel before this forum.
    Ultra - Retro Reviver.

I hope all viewers of this series enjoy this. Constructive criticism is much appreciated.
    Have a good day.
    - Ultra

Last edited:
    Back