• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could have 1 pokemon...

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
Years
  • Unfortunately, I cannot decide. It'd either be Quilava, Eevee (for the Jolteon/Espeon/Umbreon...Flareon/Vaporeon.. XD), or Castform.

Years
  • My Favorite

Mine is the legendary pokemon Rayquaza! Because it is legendary! It is very powerful! Its color is green as a grass! and it is a dragon WOW! :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 30, 2005
    I would get Mew because its capable of anything and its
    a psychic pokemon. Psychic pokemon are the best. XD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • I would probably get Charmader, which is my favourite Pokemon, but if I had him in my house I guess he would burn down the house lol. or I would get Togepi its so cool and cute! It would be like the perfect pokemon to have in house!

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I would get a Bulbasaur with an everstone so it wouldn't evolve

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
  • I would choose Espeon or Blissey(I cant really pick between the two) -_-;
    I would love to have neither of them. Espeon can be the one that I can talk to&play with during my free time. Blissey could also possibly be the one that can make me happy and protect me from danger. ^___^

It really would be cool if Pokemon were actually real.... But at the same time, i'm also thinking about other people abusing Pokemon.

Back