• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen My First LEGIT Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlutterRaeg

The Cult of Personality
Years
  • Hey everyone! I was training to battle Elesa on my new Pokemon Black 2, barely even paying attention as I was also playing The WarZ, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a sparkle.

jhcv2x.png

Shiny Trubbish! :D

I do have a shiny Gardevoir that I raised from a Ralts as well, but it's cloned. Also shiny dogs and Gyarados, but I don't count those.

So, yay. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Nice and congratulations! :D i caught a shiny before i remember that moment just like it was yesterday [IT WAS YESTERDAY ACTUALLY LOL] i caught on pokemon emerald a shiny Ponycha or ponecha i do not know how to type it D: i think its that dog pokemon :P

Years
  • My first shiny was a gastly, I still have it... it was in a mansion where u could only encounter gastly... so it was kind of called for.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    That's nice, but that is more blog worthy or a post to the "What's your first Shiny" thread in Gaming Central.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back