• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] [pokecrystal] STRENGTH item: Triggering ".already_using" when using "POWERSUIT" from the BAG

McPaul

On my way to become a controversial and hated memb
Years
  • Hello!

I'm hacking pokecrystal and replacing all the HMs by items with some tweaks. Currently I need my STRENGTH item POWERSUIT to trigger .already_using and .AlreadyUsingStrengthText when used from the BAG and already active.

Here is the current code:

Spoiler:

I tried various versions with checking this flag:

ld hl, wBikeFlags
    bit BIKEFLAGS_STRENGTH_ACTIVE_F, [hl]

But at best it does nothing and I can use the item infinitely and at worst I get the only for Game Boy Color Screen glitch.

Maybe can someone help me please? Thanks a lot in advance!

McPaul

Years
  • Hey yo! I'm still on it! But can't get my script to read the Strength bit/flag to prevent loading it infinitely.

McPaul

Years
  • Well, it's been more than a week and I still don't have any clue. Can someone help me please I beg you! 😭

Back