• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost in the Unkown

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
  • At a grand ternament for the three regions Kento, Johto, and Hoenn. It is well underway when in the middle of the arena Celebii appears. Then a plain with the letter R on it in red. Then a bunch of trainer come out to see what is going on. Celebbi then being to time travel and take the trainer belowe with them. Though in the time travel a strange pokemon colides with them. Soon they find them self in a different place. They think at first that they are in the past or furture. Though then they see that unkown Pokemon above them and it has Celebii. It then leaves before they could talk to it. Suddenly a group of men were comeing down the roud they landed next to. They decied to go tlak to the men. When they get close to them the men attack them. Saying that they must be the theifs becouse they wear odd cloths. Soon they were taken to a buliding that look like a castle but it was not made from stone or ant thing they has seen before.......

Ok that is where it endd and the RPG begins.
    Rules: only 6 can join. You can play two characters if you wish but they must be active. You can have six pokemon and no legendars. The Pokemon can use any moves that they learns or get fom TM's and HM's.
    Fill this forum out:
    Name:
    Where you are from:
    Pokemon:

You can build on your character as you go along.

Name: Sapphire
    What she looks like: Long dark blue hair. Is 5'6 and normal build. Wearing blue jeans and a red shirt with Ninetales on it. Has black sneakers and a hip pack(black too).
    Where she if from: Blckthorn City, Johto
    Pokemon: Charizard(shiny/nickname:Rage), Arcanine(nichname: Inferno). Ninetales(nickname: EternalFlame), Houndoom(shiny/nickname:BlackFire), and Blaziken(nickname: FightingFlame)
    It will begine when three people join.

Years
  • Sounds interesting.

Name: Ibuki (its a real name, I swear!)
    What you look like: Has waist length dark blue hair(in ponytail) ; baggy blue jeans; hip-pack (purple) purple shirt; black gloves with little finger holes.
    Where you are from: Lavender town, Kanto
    Pokemon: Dragonair; Milotic; Pidgeot; Swampert; Persian; Rapidash.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Name: Ali
    What you look like: Dark blue, wavy hair. Dark blue shirt whith Blue rings on the shoulders. Black leather jeans with blue rings ot the knees.
    Where you are from: Noone knows, it was like she just walked out of the shadows into the world.
    Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon(gender: Female, name: Luna.)

(Secretly she's an Umbreon(yep, you guessed it, shiny) pokemorph, but please don't reveal it yet! Plus it only hapens at nighttime.)

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
  • Okay Iam In!

Name: Drake
    What you look like: Dark,Sneakey,Can Be Trusted,Wears A Cape,Long Black Hair Green Eyes
    Where you are from:Jhoto,Black Thron
    Pokemon:Shiney Riachu,Dragonite,Skarmory

(We Can Catch Pokemon More Later Right?)

Last edited:

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Yes you will be ablr to catchmore pokemon. Now that three have joined we can start. I will edit this post or make a new post that will contune what is going on but if you would like to start before i make that post go a head.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • i will be in this also

Name:Rodg
    What you look like:Lang red hair with black shoes,always has a black sweatshirt on, and also has brown eyes!
    Where you are from: a small house in between lavender town and pallet town, kanto
    Pokemon: Umbreon, Swampert, pikachu, pichu, riachu, and squirtle.

thiis is a good rp!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • OOC: i for got to post on this............sorry

We were all lead in to a dungeon. Though it lookd like a dungeon it was painted and decorated in gold and siliver. The guys were put in to one sell and the girls in the sell next to the guys.
    "What are you doning to use? Why were we brought here?" asked Sapphire
    The men just looked at Sapphier and walked away. When the door was shut as they left most of the light went too.
    Sapphire looked around and notice she was with two other girls. Though she though asbout talking to them her mind got fluded with what was going on and what is she going to do. She ended up siting next to the sell door thinking on everything that had happened and what might happen next.

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
  • Uhh I Wake Up Suddenly My Head Is Throbing All I Can Remember Is Getting Attacked"Were The Heck Are We?" I Yell Then I Turn Around And See This Guy Just Standing There I Started Looking Around And Notice That Iam In A Cell Then Everything Goes Blank.......

(My First Rpg How Did I Do For The Start?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back