• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tekken: King of The Iron Fists Torniment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You may be any charactor from Tekken 4 or make up your own(You will need a Physical and personality + a Origen for any made up characters.).

I will fill out my join form as an exsample.

Name: Armor King(2)
    Phisical Discrip: Basically same as Armor King.
    Personality discrip: Sort of a mix between Armor King and King 2.
    Bio: one day in Kings orphinage he was wandering around and stumbled into a room. In the room he found Armor Kings Mask and put it on. He the realized he was destened to be the new Armor King. King 2 trained him and when the next King of The Iron Fist Tourniment was anounced, King 2 entered himself and Armor King 2 into the tourniment to try to win money for the orphinage and ounce again try to get revenge on Creag (Whatever his lastname is. I forgot it.).

Note that if you are using a current character used in Tekken 4 You do not have give a Bio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back