• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Showers, May Flowers Tournament

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hey. So I haven't hosted a tournament before, but I want to try it. I got a good idea, so I want to try it. As the title says, it's called the April Showers May Flowers Tourney. Basically, it's the last two days of April (Fri. 29 and Sat. 30) and the first two days of May (Sun. 1 and Mon. 2). During the April days, you use Water-type Pokemon, and during the May days you use Grass-types. Here are some other rules you might want to know...
    • Dual-types are allowed, as long as one of the types is the required type of the day.
    • All other general rules of the Battle Stadium are enforced.
    • I'll be on everyday from now until May 3rd hopefully, if I miss a day I'll update the next day. I won't miss more than two days.

Ok, so here's the list of people that signed up. Please specify your friend code. Just so you all know this is a cartridge tourney preferably. Here's the list so you add friend codes:

cbd98/3181-5362-6417

First place gets... well... the pride of winning...

Back