• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(traded!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I'm looking for a female Level Ball Spoink for gift shiny breeding purposes, and so far I haven't had any luck. I'm willing to offer two rare ball females for one LB Spoink. Though its IVs and nature can be anything as I mainly care about the ball, 5IVs, good nature and egg moves would be greatly appreciated!

FYI: Tomorrow is Wednesday so that's when you can set you radio in HG/SS to play Hoenn music (Spoinks apparently appear in Ilex & Viridian Forest if you have the radio on). I'd catch one myself otherwise but a) the HG I normally use for catching Apricorn 'mons is in another city right now and b) the person in possession of it is the one who the gift is supposed to be for so I can't really ask them to do it either. :P

Here's a list of rare ball females I have for trade/can breed:
    Dream Ball Nidoran F (5IV with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Zigzagoon (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Joltik (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Shuppet (with HA)
    Dream Ball Igglybuff (with HA)
    Fast Ball Swablu (5IV with egg moves)
    Heavy Ball Miltank (with egg moves)
    Heavy Ball Tentacool
    Moon Ball Ralts (with egg moves)
    Moon Ball Houndour (5IV)
    Moon Ball Nidoran
    Love Ball Dunsparce
    Love Ball Drowzee
    Love Ball Slowpoke
    Lure Ball Mareep
    Level Ball Swinub
    Friend Ball Bellsprout
    Friend Ball Misdreavus (with egg moves)
    Most of these I'll have to breed as I only have one, but it shouldn't take TOO long. The ones with egg moves not listed as having 5IVs will most likely end up with something like 3-4 IVs (I use a 6IV Ditto to breed them).

Let me know if you can help me with this! :3

EDIT: traded! C:

Last edited:

Tek

Years
  • I can catch you one when I get home from work tonight. English or Japanese, your choice. I'll do it for a Shuppet and a Swablu :]

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I can catch you one when I get home from work tonight. English or Japanese, your choice. I'll do it for a Shuppet and a Swablu :]

Ah, that sounds great! I'll get to breeding a Shuppet for you now, since I already have a bunch of those Swablus laying around. Either language is fine with me, as I have a Korean Ditto I use for breeding. :3

EDIT: both pokemon are ready! Shuppet ended up with 4IVs and a random nature (Rash), Swablu is Timid and 5IV (-atk).

Last edited:

Tek

Years
  • Ah, that sounds great! I'll get to breeding a Shuppet for you now, since I already have a bunch of those Swablus laying around. Either language is fine with me, as I have a Korean Ditto I use for breeding. :3

EDIT: both pokemon are ready! Shuppet ended up with 4IVs and a random nature (Rash), Swablu is Timid and 5IV (-atk).

Heh nice. In that case I'll transfer the Spoink to gen vi so I can breed it a bit. I'll be online in about 5 or 6 hours

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Heh nice. In that case I'll transfer the Spoink to gen vi so I can breed it a bit. I'll be online in about 5 or 6 hours

Alright! I'll try to be online around that time (it'll be past midnight here by then), and you can post here/send me a VM if I'm not online. I've added your FC already.

EDIT: also if your theme doesn't show these near my username: my FC is 1650-2210-4496 and in-game name is Hans.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
  • Alright! I'll try to be online around that time (it'll be past midnight here by then), and you can post here/send me a VM if I'm not online. I've added your FC already.

EDIT: also if your theme doesn't show these near my username: my FC is 1650-2210-4496 and in-game name is Hans.

I've added you, getting ready to nab a Spoink. I'll be on for a couple hours now; I'll be back on around the time of the first two posts (5-6am my time).

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I've added you, getting ready to nab a Spoink. I'll be on for a couple hours now; I'll be back on around the time of the first two posts (5-6am my time).
    How long do you think it'll take to get the Spoink ready to trade? I'm just contemplating whether I should just head to bed and do the trade some time tomorrow (or I guess it's already 'today' here) or if I should stay awake for a while still. :P

Tek

Years
  • How long do you think it'll take to get the Spoink ready to trade? I'm just contemplating whether I should just head to bed and do the trade some time tomorrow (or I guess it's already 'today' here) or if I should stay awake for a while still. :P

Let's do the trade later. Will you be on around the time of the first post?

Sorry about the hassle. I was thrown a surprise party, my b-day's on the 30th heheheh.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016

Sorry about the hassle. I was thrown a surprise party, my b-day's on the 30th heheheh.
    No worries, I can try to make it happen then.
    I'll probably be at school at that time but I can take my mobile wi-fi modem with me and use that (or just slip away to my apartment for a while, I don't have any classes but I need to do some stuff at the schoolbuilding). I probably won't be on the forums if I'm at school so if you just see me online in-game, throw me a trade request. :B
    (also, happy early birthday, I guess! :D)

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016

I didn't see you online in-game, so idk, just send me message here whenever you're available for trade and I'll try to respond as soon as I notice? Timezones are kind of a pain when trying to figure out times to trade, haha (I'm GMT+2 if that helps at all).

EDIT: oh boy apparently the wireless 'net around here decided that NOW would be the best time to get screwed up. I could barely load this page and obviously my 3DS isn't able to connect either. My internet provider is apparently aware of the problem in my aread, but ugh. I really hope they fix it soon, otherwise I might not be able to trade tonight :I
    I'll edit this post if the connection gets better. :V

EDIT#2: probably not happening tonight, apparently some moron had snapped an important cable somewhere and it's affecting a veeeery wide area. I'd rather not risk trading on an unstable connection even if it gets a bit better, so maybe tomorrow? If you can, post your timezone and a time you can be online so that I can try and appear online then.

EDIT#3: oh, it works better now though? I can get online in-game and even wonder trade (haven't triend player-to-player trading yet). Idk I guess I could *try* trading today if you have time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back