• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tamagotchi

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
Years
  • I got a new one, but all I ever get is Ninjas and aliens.

My first time though, I got the legs duck like from the old one.

My old one still works ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Oh yes...I remember those thingys.
    I used to have about three,but not all at the same time.XD My first two never woke me up,amazingly.XD But,they would wake anybody else who was in the same room.XD
    My first one died and I asked my mom what I should do with it and she threw it away.;-;
    I still have my second and third ones,and still looking for batteries for them.XD
    And I have the Pikachu ones,1 and 2.I have them...somewhere...XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Alright, mine died a few days ago. I named it Eggie, and it lived to seven days=seven years. Then it died, and I got a new egg, with the same name.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    dark_espeon said:
    mine used to die when i went to school..... -.-' then i`d start over, and the next day it would die again! >.< i eventualy threw it out the window.... ^^'

Same thing here. And I also, did not throw mine out a window. ;)

I think it broke or something... because it's not around here anywhere anymore...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Tamagatchi!!! I had one of those clear ones!!! I lost it though. Are they really bring it back though? I wouldnt get one but it does sound cool how they are bringing them back.

And that does sound about right...mine broke about a month after I got it.

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
    Years
  • I didn't have a tamagotchi, but a dino-kun. Basically dinosaur beasties instead of Tamagochi things, but basically the same. Mine was some triceratops like monster, and lasted nine days. Then my bateries died. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well I could only get mine to last less than 2 days..how pitiful. I dont know but I really dont think I could handle a kid if I cant even handle a tamagatchi...XD

Years
  • I used to have a tamagotchi. And a nano pet (a cat one). They were both some shade of purple or pink or whatever. Actually, I still have them, but they're lying on my shelves somewhere - the batteries went dead, and I'm not about to give them new ones. I wouldn't wanna take care of any more things like that by now, anyways. o_o I'd probably just end up ignoring them, and they would die from lack of attention.

Back