• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And now I will poke him some more!!!! *attacks Ash with pokes*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Yep! My pokes show all my affection<3 *pokes Ash again*

oh poo! I got to go to bed now...but I should be back tomorrow! Nighty Night!

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Have you heard Ash sing in English?

I loved that song btw. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *gasp* You got to be kidding me...whoa..this will come in handy. YAY, I can caputure a screenshot from a DVD of a movie or anime. Is that it means? Because I have PowerDVD.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Omg~! It's been such a long time since I posted here. ;_; I'm sorry, Totomuffin-chaaan~! ;-; Forgive me~ *gives you heaps of Satoshi muffins* X3

...by the way, did you have any influence on Jake's sig~? Both of your sigs are uberly pwettyful. <3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Omg~! It's been such a long time since I posted here. ;_; I'm sorry, Totomuffin-chaaan~! ;-; Forgive me~ *gives you heaps of Satoshi muffins* X3

...by the way, did you have any influence on Jake's sig~? Both of your sigs are uberly pwettyful. <3
    XD! He said it was fancy on MSN and then he made his like it ^^ XD

Back