• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: There should be a Fakemon Rating stiky thread in the sub-forum Rom Hacking

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • I tried creating it my self sometimes I am not sure if a fakemon design will be liked or applying to others and its fun to look at other created fakemon.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I tried creating it my self sometimes I am not sure if a fakemon design will be liked or applying to others and its fun to look at other created fakemon.

The ROM Hacking forum is a moderated forum, which means that the threads you create must be viewed by a moderator and accepted before they are posted, so the threads you made before were probably not up to snuff. :x

Also, threads for artwork (such as Fakemon) probably belong in the Pixel Art section, not ROM Hacking. Be sure to look at the rules there first, though I've never been there so I don't know if threads like that would be allowed or not :/.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • hahah yeah it proberly did I did read the rules and am a stikler for rules and good point on it being art work but it still has to do with inserting and rom hacking you dont see map rating in the art section

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    hahah yeah it proberly did I did read the rules and am a stikler for rules and good point on it being art work but it still has to do with inserting and rom hacking you dont see map rating in the art section

That's because, to put it bluntly, ROM Hacking maps aren't art. They're a part of hacking; nothing more, nothing less. However, fakemon (and tiles, too) can simply be art on their own. There have been plenty of people who made brilliant fakemon with no intention of putting it into a game. It's still called art.

Back