• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap II: Easter's Revenge

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I'm now using Egg in BS. It's not actually bad. It also seems to have quite neat IVs. At level 50 its offenses are at 120, defenses at 75 (I thought they would be a lot worse) and speed is about 125-130. ^^
    It's very likely that there will be an Egg Swap III at the big Get-Together in August. And it might be bigger than ever. ^^
    August? That's great! ^_^ It's just 3 months away~ I'll surely participate.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'll be there to win that one!! Unless I'm away, there's nothing to stop me from at least Third Place!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Is the big get together the video game championship

Don't think so. :/ The Get-Together is a PokéCommunity thing that's held every year (round July time). There's loads of events like this one. :)

But who bred my Baltoy -_-

Maybe you'll never know... There's no rule saying you can't keep it a secret! That's the beauty of it. :)

OK guys - I've updated the scoreboard with all your hatched Pokémon, and this will probably be the last update (since the event has been over for a week now). If you're a little late in added your hatched Pokémon to the list, post it below and I will add it. ^^

I'm just gonna leave you with a few statistics. :D

Swappers

Total Swaps

Total Posts (before hatching post)

Thanks for playing guys. :mudkip^_^: See you in July!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • haha, almost 500 :D ! Me and Para got half of those ^^

And can I ask when we get our emblems?

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Oh hey, suddenly emblems O_o;

Are we going to find out what the super secret emblems are for?

Back