• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] [Essentials] Intro Image Problem

Years
  • I have been searching for a fix for this issue for a long time but I couldn't find anyone talking about it. The only post i found was linking to an older thread that was no longer a thing.

Upon loading up a new game in Pokemon Essentials (Latest Version), if your resolution is larger than the smalled preset, The professor Oak introduction segment is not displayed properly. Three quarters of the screen is black with the exception of the top left hand corner.

I'm pretty sure this is because of the resizing and re positioning of the images but i'm not sure how to tie those values to the preset resolutions.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, If a picture of the problem would help, I would gladly update the thread, I am just at work at the moment.

Thank you

- Mikami

Years
  • Thank you for the quick response!

I believe this is what that post was alluding to. I made the change but it didn't seem to work. Did I do something wrong?

One.png

Two.png

Years
  • You altered in the wrong place. The suggested solution pointed to "Sprite_resizer" script and you changed it in "PSystem_System". Undo your change in scripts and test it in the apropriate place again and see if it works.

Years
  • Yeah I seen that and than couldn't find the sprite_resizer script. I just found it, I completely missed it when I was looking. Such an idiot sometimes. Thank you very much for your help! i'm not sure I would of ever found the thread you linked me.

Back