• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Warp Tile glitch

Cardboard Slime

A Slime in a Box
Years
  • I was creating a warp tile event and everything goes smoothly. When doing said event near a boundary, I lowered the scroll map value and event move route value so my player can easily do the "warp". It worked the first time but when my Player walks into the same event for a 2nd time teleport, my character got stuck. How to fix it?

BTW, I used LilitumDragon's warp tile tutorial for this event. Check it out if I'm missing something.

Years
  • Make sure you put the correct x and y coordinates in your warp event. It's possible that you may have accidentally warped a player on an impassable tile OR you have another event running on that map that could lock you onto that tile

Back