• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pok?mon: Volant Version [UPDATE 6/12/2015: New Screenshots!]

BadEgg~

Pokémon: Volant Version Developer
Years
  • Wow, I don't know what those shark fins are, but every single one of the screenshots looks appealing. Lol do I get to choose if I want my hat on backwards?

If I had the time to implement this I would. Volant has been shelved at the moment, as I'm in my final year of secondary school and I really don't wanna bugger it up.

Years
  • hey BadEgg idk what to call you else do you interested in a mapper or do you prefer working alone or with the team you already have?

~The_Lad

MysteryGift

disassembly tinkerer / pkmnubuntu dev
    Years
  • This is BadEgg -- I have lost access to my older account and therefore request that this thread be closed by a moderator. I will begin compiling a new thread for my project fairly soon as I write my last A Level exam tomorrow. Thank you for all your support on this project and I hope that support will continue throughout the development of Pok?mon: Volant Version!

Back